miércoles, 15 de abril de 2009

Introduction about me

Hi, I'm Marcelo and I'm from Santiago, Chile. I like so much to listen music, I love synth-pop music like Ladytron, Goldfrapp and stuff like that. I like to dance at the disco, but not any disco, I like alternative disco where it plays music I like, that discos are just a few in the city that I live, but they are so cool!.
When I grow up I would like to be a psychologist, people may think that I'm kind of crazy, but a lot a people think that of psychologyst (they don't know that they are really crazy, not us). In my free time I like to play Ragnarok online, that game is so cool and I spend a lot of my time playing it. If I'm not playing Ragnarok It's beacuse I have to study, the university consume the most of my free time, because I have to read a lot. I like to read, but obviously I don't like all the things that I have to read, for example I hate psychoanalysis. I'm making an effort for my future and it's really great.
I have to tell you something that happend yesterday when I was driving my sister's car. I just learned how to drive a car, and yesterday meanwhile I was driving, I almost hit some guy who cross in the middle of the street. I was so scared after that, but nothing happen.
I hope not to bore you!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario