miércoles, 24 de junio de 2009

My ideal job!

I think I would like to have a job where I could be spontaneous in what I do. I think that's why I like humanistic psychology because you have to see people in their particular singularity, that means nobody is the same, that's why you have to be spontaneous and be free to see each person in her/his singularity, skills and abilities.
If I have a job like this I would have to adopt an attitud called epoche, in phenomenology terms it means that you need to leave all preconceptions about people and to see each one as if you don't know her/him, what they are or what they suffer in clincal terms.
I would be good at this job because is what I like, I think it is what I need in my life and I'm sure I would be able to do this.
I think to find this kind of job it will be difficult because there are just a few opportunities of work and maybe I'll have to take one even if it doesn't have the characteristic that I like.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario