miércoles, 3 de junio de 2009

My Future!

I think future is so unpredictable that you can't tell for sure what you will be doing in future, but I can tell what I would like to be doing in future or what I expect of my future.
In 5 years from now I would like to be a professional psychologist. I don't know what I would like to work in future, but now I think that physical psychoterapy, group therapy or family therapy are interesting things to work.
Now I like this to work in future, but maybe in a few years I'll change my mind because I don't know enough psychology to say that I would like to do this for sure.
Personally I would like to be married in 5 years from now and have 7 children. That was a joke. Seriously I don't know what I would like to be doing in 5 years from now in personal stuff, but I think having a good partner would be nice.
I would like to be living here in Santiago because I like this city in spite of smog, stress or everythig bad that Santiago has. But I think Santiago has all you can't need for a city, except sea.
That would be my "ideal" future, but it's not for sure.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario