sábado, 5 de septiembre de 2009

Sybil, a great movie to see in this holidays!

How would you feel if sometimes you wake up in some places and you don’t know how did you get there? How would you feel if you after being in therapy your doctor tell you that you have 16 personalities living inside you? Well that’s the story of Sybil, the main character of the movie with the same name.
This movie was based on a real history about one of the most famous cases in dissociative identity disorder in the world.
What I like the most of the movie was everything because that disorder is one of my favorites in psychopathology. The main actress performed her role very well. The film was released on 1976 and it’s still great in spite of the three hours that it last!
Sybil was the main character, she was an art teacher. She has 16 personalities living inside her and the worst was that she didn’t know that she had that disorder. The second main character was her therapist Dr. Cornelia Wilbur; she was a Freudian psychiatrist that helped Sybil to reintegrate her personalities in one.
Well, I saw the movie alone in my house and I really enjoy it. It was really amazing and I’m waiting to see the remake in holidays, but I really recommend the 1976 version because it was the original and it has the mystery from old movies that makes them great.

5 comentarios:

  1. it seems to be an scary movie!!

    I hope you don't have that disorder too!!

    jaja

    I would like to see that movie soon

    The ones about to rock,
    we salute you, marcelo de las mercedesXD

    ResponderEliminar
  2. are you sure that it's not an autobiographic film? jojojo funny me. xD

    lalala, I hope you are okay dear you :)

    monday is gym day. but without gym :...(

    don't get fat. xD

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hi!!

    I like the "sinopsis" of the movie... I hope see the film somtime.

    take care...

    bye.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. you're obsessed with that illness!!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I'll see this movie someday to know about that ilness

    ResponderEliminar