viernes, 28 de agosto de 2009

Transantiago!

I think Transantiago in spite of all the criticisms it is a good public transportation system. I think Transantiago is better than the pre-Transantiago system because now there is less smog in Santiago, there is less acoustic contamination and it looks nicer than the pre-Transantiago system.
I think that it can be worse than pre-Transantiago system because it does not benefit all the people of Santiago. It doesn’t benefit them because there are some far places in Santiago that doesn’t have buses to take that people to the center of city.
This “new” system started on February of 2007. I remember that month because people didn’t get use to this system quickly and they were very angry about this. They started to blame drivers about their own ignorance because they didn’t get the information necessarily to use this system in a good way. Well, people are averse to big changes so they didn’t take this very well.
Now I think people are getting use to this system. And I think the government has made good changes since this system started.
I took this big change very well because I always was afraid of the previous system. So, I get used to it very quickly.
I think this system would be better if the frequency of buses increase. I like this system. I’ll always prefer this system than the old one.

9 comentarios:

  1. I preffer this system too!

    besides we can go toghether to our houses!

    maybe someday the system it's going to be perfect, maybe not XD


    take care of yourself
    Bali

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Me too..the current system is cheaper than the old one.

    Bye!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I think you have take the bicycle to be a complete sportsman!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I like transantiago now too,
    especially because the new pay system, the bip card xD,
    nice post,
    bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I afraid that the transantiago sucks!!! Best wishes for you

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hello!!
    I agree with you, transantiago is better than the old system
    bye

    (KUEK XD)

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I think that is very interesting that you have posted about drivers problems, because it's very sad when people get mad with people who doesn't have any fault.

    bye marcelin :)

    ResponderEliminar
  8. hi marce!

    I like the transantiago system too,I don't have trubles with the system...

    take care...

    bye

    ResponderEliminar