miércoles, 27 de mayo de 2009

Abraham Maslow

I think Abraham Maslow is one of the best in Psychology because he is one of the founder of the Humanistic module.
Abraham Maslow created a theory about human motivation: The Maslow hierarchy of needs. This theory is described like a pyramid with five leves that have in it's base physiological needs and have in the highest level the self actualization (this is related to have a purpose in life).
I like Maslow because I think people must to have a purpose in life, wich makes sense to people's life. Some people may think that self actualization is an utopic belief or people don't need self actualization to live, but I think that self actualization makes people's life better.
I think Maslow is the one of the best in my area, because he described a theory about human motivation and the last level of his theory makes totally sense to me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario