viernes, 21 de agosto de 2009

A country I would like to visit

Well, I would like to visit so many countries in my life but if I have to choose one, and definitely it would be Italy. I really would like to go there someday. I think that country is so beautiful or at least it looks beautiful in movies.
I don’t know so much about Italy, I know that their language is Italian, the capital is Rome and Lacuna Coil is an Italian group of music.
There, I would like to visit some cities such as Rome, Venice or Milan. It sounds like a cliché, but someday I must know the Rome ruins and the coliseum. In Venice, I would like to know the entire city because I have to see with my own eyes that beautiful city that is over the sea. I’d like to visit Milan because I’d like to know the cathedral of Milan and of course because Milan is one of the most important cities in fashion.
I just want to visit Italy. I don’t know anything about living there or Italians lifestyle so I prefer getting bored and living here in Chile but if I have the opportunity to live there with a nice job as a Psychologist I’ll definitely do that.

5 comentarios:

  1. "I know that their language is Italian"

    WHAT A HILLARIOUS!!!!!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I know that you want to go to the cathedral because you want to get married all dress on white, and be a beaituful wife. I hope you found your husband in Italy, maybe a designer who loves you a lot, my dear marceli, because that's what you need, not little babes who cries, a lot and make you take care of them. you don't need that dear friend. enjoy life, kisses! (L)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I want to visit Italy too!! it is an fabulous place!! I hope that yoyu can visit this country someday!!
    bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I think that Andres said the truth...XD
    I hope you can go to Italy someday and you can married with someone to love you...

    take care...

    see ya!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I think andres said the truth too!!!!
    but I don't think you need a designer, because you can be the only one!!!

    love you marce!

    bali

    ResponderEliminar