viernes, 14 de agosto de 2009

First term: good and bad points!

In the first term of 2009 I think that I learned a lot. I had 8 subjects and as normal people, I didn’t like all of them. The subject I liked the most was psychopathology, it was very interesting and I had to learned a lot of new terms, it was the first clinical subject that I had until then. The subject I dislike the most was neurophysiology and it was so boring and the teacher wasn’t so good, that subject was so biological and that made me sick.
I didn’t do any extra activity, but I take Pilates such as a sports course. It was very nice and relaxing, I really enjoy it. I take that course with Andrés y Catalina.
I don’t remember that I had to face too many challenges but I think that neurophysiology was one. It was a challenge because I didn’t like that subject and it’s so difficult to study something when you don’t like it.
In my personal life I think it was good, I can’t complain about it. In winter holydays I saw a lot of my old friends from high school and it was very nice because I didn’t see them since 2008!
That was my first term of 2009, it wasn’t too exciting but it was good to me.

2 comentarios: