viernes, 2 de octubre de 2009

French Fries, my favorite food!

Well, my favorite food is French Fries. Yes, this maybe seems like a favorite dish for little kids, but it is the best in the world for me, at least for now.
The flavor that I like the most for my favorite dish is the salty-delicious-potatoes. People may not think that this French Fries are really food; sometimes people say that French Fries are junk food, but I don’t care, this is MY favorite food.
The best think about eating French Fries is that you can eat them with almost every food, you can eat this alone or with everyone that you like, because French fries are made for everyone because most people like them!
My friends know me for my French fries, because they know that I like them so much and, of course, sometimes I’ve cook them for my closes friends and family.
Well, I suggest that this food has to be eaten whenever you like, with everything you like and with everyone that you like. This is the perfect food to eat with friends, family, boyfriend/girlfriend and people that you don’t like because French Fries have the property to make people happy.
French Fries are perfect if you eat them with a big glass of ice coke and lettuce with a lot of lemon juice.
I like French Fries because I’ve been eaten them since I was a kid with my family because they like them so much as me. I really have great memories eating French Fries.

5 comentarios:

  1. for kids!! for adults!! for everyoneªªªª
    I love thefrench fries tooªª

    ResponderEliminar
  2. tono tono!

    and lalalalala!

    XD aphasia kisses

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Congratulations Marcelo, your English is very good and you are very clear to express your ideas. I must tell you that there are a few minor mistakes though. Well done and congratulations!!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Crunchy French Fries with onions are always the best :)
    You should also try Steak Frites (Steak and French Fries) which is very popular among kids in France.

    Cathy
    French online

    ResponderEliminar