viernes, 30 de octubre de 2009

This is what I do in my FREE TIME!

Well, I do not have so much time for my free time because I’m always studying and reading, but the activities I enjoy the most when I have some free time are: watch film and series, listen to music and sew clothes.

Right now, I’m watching Queer As Folk, a television series about 4 gay friends in Pittsburg. I use to download the episodes and see them when I have time to do that. I use to watch it in the night and alone because that show has several sex scenes, so… It would be such a shame if I watch it with company, like my mom. I also like to watch films, especially gay themed films; they are my obsession, and I have seen a LOT of films like those.

I also like to listen to music; I always do that, like I said in a post before. I’m almost always listening to music and I love to hear the beats of synth-pop music in the night and dance pop music at the disco. I love to go dancing with friends, but I do that when we have time and of course, when we know that we can relax and just enjoy the day.

I loooove sewing clothes, that is my new hobby. I start to sew my own clothes like two years ago because I get tired of my loose-fitting clothes, so I took the sewing machine and I sewed my first pants. After that, I’m a tight-clothe-boy. I use to sew clothes when I had time, usually during the day on weekends. Lately I start to make my own clothe, I had made a jacket, a sweatshirt and I paint a t-shirt. Now I’m doing another sweatshirt and I had too many ideas to make beautiful clothes, but I have no time right now, that’s why I’m waiting to finish this year and start my own projects making clothes.

Well, those are my hobbies and I love to do them in my free time, they are not all, but they are the most important ones now.

3 comentarios:

  1. do you see "viste la calle" everyday??XDD
    I think you do it!!!!

    sometimes I see that website too

    see you

    ResponderEliminar
  2. and going to the gym? XD

    see youuuuuuuu in a few minutes :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hi marce!

    I like wathing films and series too...


    take care

    see ya.

    ResponderEliminar