viernes, 16 de octubre de 2009

I (L) Music!

If I like music, of course I do like music! I’m always listening to music in my life. I like a lot of different styles of music, but I especially like synth-pop music.

Music is important to me because it is always with me. The music is on when I’m in the computer, when I’m in the subway, when I do exercises, when I take a shower, etc. Also, it’s important to me because music makes me happy and reminds me of some moments of my life.

I’m used to listening to my favorite music for about 4 hours a day. I don’t know if music is good for health, but if it’s dance music and you like to move your body with it, maybe it can be healthy. I think that makes me a healthy guy, because I like going to the disco and dance my favorite music with my friends.

My favorite band is Ladytron. They are a British synth-pop and new wave band. They have 4 discs and I like them all! I also like their clothing style, they always look good and fresh. Here you have one of my favorite singles from their last album Velocifero.



But Ladytron is not all that I like, I also like bands such as Goldfrapp, Bat for Lashes, Little Boots.... and when I had my dark moment in my life I used to listen Goth bands such as Lacuna Coil, Evanescence, Scarling… Now, I don’t listen to those bands very often, but I still like them and sometimes I listen to them.

4 comentarios:

  1. ooouu.
    I dont know to that group, but know I can listen!!
    thanks!!
    byee

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Marcelo, i like very very much dancing.
    do you want go to the disco with me?

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I never listen that kind of music:synth-pop music...Xd

    but I'm in a dark moment so I like Lacuna and evanescence....XD

    see ya

    bye

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Rock your body Marcelin.
    The first thing that I HAVE TO comment, it's your falic figure on your title! XD

    LALALA, your a b... (and you can full the rest :D) I hope that we go out dancing soon! :) I enjoy a lot that, specially when you do your coreographies on the center of the disco's. HE KISS A GIRL AND HE DID LIKE IT! A LOT! bye bye straight guy :)

    ResponderEliminar