miércoles, 13 de mayo de 2009

Kathy's Prom!

If I'm not wrong, this picture was taken the 20th of December in last year.
That day was very special because it was the prom of one of my best friends, Kathy.
She lives in Viña del Mar and that day I travelled there, because I live in Santiago.
I travelled at the morning, so when I got there we went to the hairdressing saloon.
The party was so great, but the music not so much, because the music was kind of old and the DJ dind't play songs that we like. But It was great after all.
The party finished at 6 in the morning, and we spent the night talking and laughing with her friends, It was really cool.
I'll always remember that day because It was a very special moment to my friend Kathy and It was special for me too, becuase she chose me to go with her in spite of a lot of her friend who lives in Viña del Mar.
I think after that day we became much closer.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario