sábado, 23 de mayo de 2009

What is Psychology?

In first place, psychology is a discipline who studies human behaviour and mental functions. It has a scientific method and an object of study: human being.
The good things about psychology is that there are many approaches inside psychology discipline, that is why there are so many things to study. What I like the most of psychology is that you can work in so many different places, becuase human beings are in almost everything.
What I dislike about psychology is psychoanalysis, because in university we had to study it in many subjects. I don't like it because I think that psychoanalysis has too many theories that are speculative and it doesn't have enough scientific support.
I think psychology is one of the most exciting disciplines in the world because it is the study of human being and it can be use everyday in human beings lifes.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario