miércoles, 6 de mayo de 2009

My most precious possession

I think my most precious possession is Mokona Modoki. Mokona Modoki is a white teddy bear from CLAMP anime series. CLAMP is an manga-anime group and Mokona appears in many of they series, for example "Magic knight Rayearth", "xxxHOLiC" and "Tsubasa Chronicles".
One day, a special person who I love gave me Mokona Modoki and I really loved it. I always saw Mokona in a showcase at Eurocentro, and it became mine last year on 10th October.
Mokona Modoki has a red gem in her face and has huge ears. In the anime series there are two Mokonas, the white and the black one. The wizards Yuuko and Clown created them. Both of them can communicate from different worlds and they also can send things to each other by eating things! It's so cute when they do that.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario